Monday, August 22, 2011

fkedupz.

sry i need to spam a bit of vulgarities or else i takboleh tahan zzzz fkuped la knnbolj humjikiacbkiaknsshitface idontevenknowwhyilikedyouinthefirstplace. i think i was a bit blind uh hahaha. bhfidbsifnasjb gfamgasefuQ3TUIGNJI hahaha actually yes i was very blind now that i tihnk of it. butstill, you fkersiaplaywithppl'sfeelingsyouthinkveryfunisit? funny ah?!?!?! fkfkfkkfkfk la i feel so fkedup like seriously k sua nvm.

Actually I feel quite fine now. It wasn't really that bad anymore. I guess I still made the right choice to tell you after all. At least I faced up to my past feelings. But that's all in the past. All my feelings for you turned into anger and irritation and annoyance already. But now that I think of it, I didn't really like you a lot after all. Wts did I like you for anyway? You're a scary person. You don't tell anyone anything. You keep everything to yourself, all your feelings and secrets etc. Now that I think of it, I don't even know how i even managed to get along with you last time. But oh well, since everything is in the past, I shall forget about everything and take everything in my stride now :) ! Actually also never really diu a lot of lian. I'm a brave girl leh! Everything is fine. Streaming will settle everything :D !

哭过就好。不要再想了。没事的。Soosian 加油!You're not even worth my attention anyway :)

No comments: