Monday, July 11, 2011

I want to kill you a million times over.

 

Wtf is wrong with you sia! Argh to think that i actually was half-falling for you that time -.- Is getting close to me, making me happy and suddenly just ignore me very fun to you? Do you find enjoyment in watching me happily falling for you little by little, and suddenly just let go of me with nothing for me to hold on to?

If you already planned not to continue talking with me, spending time with me, texting me, continue making fun and happy memories of us when we were still good friends, in the first place, why did you even want to give me false hope, talked to me as if you cared, and just throw everything away all of a sudden without a warning or explanation?

We were friends. We became good friends. We started texting one another. We started msning one another. We started playing computer games together. We started to get closer and closer. You started to give me mixed signals. I started to fall for you, little by little. You became more and more out of my reach. You gave it all up, as if nothing has ever happened before, like we never had any memories together before. You treated me like something you can take and throw away whenever you want.

Yesterday, I tried. I planned to tell you sorry for anything wrong I've done, and i planned to ask for the explanation that you never gave me. But you treated me like....... you didn't even bother to reply me with proper replies. And you left my last sentence hanging there, didn't even bother to reply it, when I still had so many things to say, so many questions unanswered.

You blew it. I dislike you. You're a bastard. I want to kill you a thousand times over. You were so nice and now you are....... AN ASSHOLE, JERK, !~!#$%^&*(&^% WHATEVER.

Why should I be bothered with jerks like you? I don't think I even really liked you that much anyway though. Perhaps during graduation night, i'll truly tell you everything and show you my blog posts and such. But I don't think i will because i think by graduation day, we'll be at different classes and totally don't remember that our lives ever crossed before. :)

Typing out everything really makes me feel better and I can sort of my thinking easily and decide on things that are best for myself :)

No comments: