Tuesday, July 19, 2011

In your face

Let me stay young for life.

Hi. I shall be more discreet when I'm posting my heartfelt words *wink to Sherrie and Xinyi* muahaha don't read liao la I know you two stalking me now LOL. :P Haha no la joking. Come come I welcome you to stalk jiejie. Let jiejie guide you meimeis along :)!!!!

So, today training was slacky. Truly speaking, I kinda like it. I admit, I'm a slacky person :( I may not be as good as everyone else, but I will try :). Came back from training, bath and eat, faster catch up on facebook news and reply my 20+ unread blogshop email due to internet connection problem yesterday but it's fixed today. Then, watched 美樂加油 ep 7 which was released online today and which will only be aired on tv this saturday! I have nothing to say except the drama is AWESOME AND I RECOMMEND EVERYBODY TO WATCH IT. Nicest drama I've ever watched so far! Ok la actually every drama to me also very appealing and nice but some will be nicer than others ma XD And this is really one of those really very nice drama! Mike He is so hawt and awesome and he's such a good actor and kisser hehehe totally my type LOL.

It's 12.03am and i need to wake up for school tmr and my mother is kp-ing me :((((( baibai.

No comments: